Monday, November 28, 2011

Red and Golden Velvet Whoopie Pies



Whoopie Pie.. Yup, I've made my own Whoopie Pie.. Some of you maybe familiar already with this sweet treats.. It's like a cake-like-biscuit or soft cookies sandwiched together with fluffy creamy filling..


I tried a heart shape instead of the usual round shape.. And since I make a red velvet one using the beetroot on it, I use the cream cheese for the filling..


The whoopie pie has a denser texture than a cupcake and less moist.. but they're still enjoyable to eat..


Where there is a Red Velvet, there is also a Golden Velvet ;p..


Made from pumpkin and filled with cream cheese cream.. Both the beetroot and pumpkin goes well with the creamy cheese filling..


So it's your choice whether a Red Velvet or Golden Velvet Whoopie Pies.. Both are delicate... And more flavor whoopie pies is coming up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment