Tuesday, January 17, 2012

More Macs Pleaseee ;)

More macaronssss... As I said I will experience more flavors of it..


Black macaroons.. The black color comes from a dash of natural bamboo charcoal..


My macs got feet.. yeayy..


It filled with vanilla cream cheese.. Trust me it goes well with it..


Pack of 5 Black Cream Cheese Macarons..


Yellow mac shells for Lemony Macarons..


It filled with lemon butter made from lemon curd... It's sweets and refreshing..


Combined with a dollop of chocolate ganache on it..


Soft pink shell for Rose Macarons..


Filled with rose scented cream.. You will love the scented..


And again I mixed it with chocolate ganache on it..


Last but not least is.. Tiramisu Macarons..


Sprinkled it with coffee and filled it with tiramisu flavor filling..


Colorful macarons pack..

No comments:

Post a Comment