Friday, December 30, 2011

Three new cupcake flavors..

To end the year of 2011, I just add three variations to my cupcake collections ;p.. Actually this is for my xmas hamper edition..


Firstly, one of my fave is Taro Cupcake, made from taro (talas) topped with crunchy coconut butter cream.. I have never made taro cupcake before, so I become very excited try something new..


I fill it with taro (talas) jam filling


Next is the Fruitcake Cupcake, just like a Xmas fruitcake made with mixed dried fruits and flavorful topped with cinnamon cream cheese..


Lots of fruit, nice and moist..


Last but not least, Banoffee Cupcake (Banana Toffee), a banana cake topped with toffee butter cream..


Moist and fragrant banana cake goes well with toffee butter cream..



Here's some my xmas cupcake hamper..


There's set of 4 cupcakes


And there's set of 6 cupcakes

Just tell me which one do you like? :p

No comments:

Post a Comment